Sunday, April 11, 2010

Heartbroken

YOU, Are Seriously The Person I Thought You Were.. Using Me for ur own benefits. Asshole!! i hate u laaa stupid stupid!!! * i hate u was refering to u. Stupid was refering to me.*

And i tot you were different. Thought there were some good in the notorious you. Guess u people are alllll the same. Totally broke me inside. ( If you just like the girl, and had no intention of getting together with her, NEVER NEVER EVER EVER say u love her ok)

One good thing though, my feelings have only just deepened. Its good that i pulled myself out before another further harm to myself. Actually just now i was really praying hard and hoping u had just said:' No Baby, I Dont Want' but HA HA i think im just kidding miself here. Cos the love that keeps hanging by ur lips are all superficialll.. Gonna try and heal this heart, yet again and this time round, I AM GOING TO PROTECT IT WELL.

Worst year ever.What kinda freaky year is this!? Harmed by 2 guys in just 4 months-.- No more trust left for guys liao. Alll used on these 2 dumbass...

I've always told you this time after time, dont ever say I love you unless you really mean it. So when i say it, i really really mean it..

And my Last Words to you are... I Love You.

1 comment:

  1. oh and i want to add that i am disappointed in you..seriously. think im at fault too cos i think too much. mayb u love me is real and i do too but im just not the one u r looking for.

    ReplyDelete