Friday, December 3, 2010

Where Are You?

Is there really no one suitable out there for me?
I mean the more i think of who is possible, the more i realise there is no such person.
So Scary.. i think im going to die alone and single.
hahahah..

they always say sun qi zi ran.
but hm... i dont know la.
and they also say the more u want it, the more he doesnt come.
i think this is true.
P.S pls dont ask me who is 'they' cos i have no freakin idea either.

I guess its all up to fate le bahs.
hopefully Fate will treat me better from now on...

Angilica Ong ^-^

3 comments:

  1. Maybe, it would be better to stop searching; start enjoying life and improving yourself. That's from an experienced point of view. :D Totally understand how you are feeling now.

    Anyways, was wondering how's life as an architecture student. I'm kinda waiting for ORD before going to NUS to do architecture, zero skills, maybe some talent, hell lots of passion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea, forgot to introduce myself. Hello! Joel here. Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...hello joel:) thanks for ur advice!! (i might have replied a bit too late. but still, THANKS!! :)

    ReplyDelete