Saturday, March 12, 2011

F YOU :)

IF u r reading this,
Last msg to You like forever:

Dear You,

PLEASE DO NOT FEEL GUILTY.
DO NOT. i repeat. DO NOT
thank you very much.

I dont deny its hard getting over us.
becos everything suddenly stopped very fast when i thought everything was like alright.
so i admit it was pretty hard to accept that fact
AT THAT POINT OF TIME.

But our breaking up,
im glad u did it:)
Really.

I think u think so too, im finally admitting it now. that
Yes, u are a jerk :)
and yup,
FUCK YOU *wide smile~* lols.. i said it!
:)* pls *ahem* mind my manners*
i only use F*** when i think u deserve it.
im normally not vulgar de:)) really.

OH.
And good luck to ur current gf :D
hope u last long~
i really hope she knows u WELL ENOUGH already :)
thanks alot for the time that u have wasted on me^^
im glad we had fun together.

And honestly,
i seriously dont believe that u and me would have fate in future:)
TRUST ME ON THIS~

Yours Sincerely n lovingly :) ,
Your Ex Girlfriend^-^

P.S Please stop thinking that i cant get over you. hahaha.. NO-.-
Stop pitying me ok.
It's just plain stupid.
There is nothing to pity me about.
so stop trying to persuade me to get over you.
its not working...
i will remember u.
i forgive:)
but i dont forget...

Anyway, thanks for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment