Sunday, May 9, 2010

i dont think its you..

You always ask me why do i like you.
But i got no ans for u..
I got no idea too.
When u keep talking to all those girls,
i do feel jealous at first, but gradually,
this kind of jealous feeling is fading
maybe im getting used to it le
is this good?
I dont know.
U say u go PH i will not happy mah..
at first i was...though i nvr say anything
but now, it doesnt really bother me that much le.
i dont know y too..
Virgo+Virgo= ??
I dont think we would end up good u know.

When u showed me those stuff ur ex wrote,
rmb i was laughing?
Cos those contents, those stuff that she experienced
is exactly what im going through now.
Now i can understand how she felt.
Baby, i duno. i cant help thinking ure just not the type of guy i want..

No comments:

Post a Comment